Fiesta Friday - Over The Rainbow

Is anyone else as excited as I am to see Oz The Great And Powerful? It opens today and it will be amazeballs in IMAX 3D, which we are hoping to see it in.

Over The Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Oz The Great And Powerful party inspiration

To celebrate the movie's opening and St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, today is all rainbow, all the time!

My guest post for GigMasters is full of rainbow party inspiration.

I know, everyone has made gumball necklaces, but have you done them in rainbow? Take a peek at mine on Today's Mama.

How about rainbow pudding from Blissfully Domestic?

Have you seen Pure Joy Events' paper bag backdrop DIY? So on my growing craft to-do list.

These clever cupcake toppers from Confetti Pop need a cloud punch, which I totally have and tempted to make based on that simple fact.

The Land Of Nod...'nuff said.  

It Is What It Is has a free and clever printable for a non-candy alternative. 

Eggs don't have to be just for Easter; check out Number 2 Pencil's tute for vibrant eggs.

It may be a little chilly for popsicles but I couldn't resist sharing these rainbow ones from Babble.

Labels: , , ,