Tuesday Trend - Donuts


Or is it doughnuts? Who knows...but it's one of my favorite foods and I love to see the creative ways they are displayed. The boy wants a donut cake for his birthday and I'm more than happy to oblige.  I love this donut birthday cake from Best Friends For Frosting...just add a few flags and candles and it's a partay!


How sweet is this Daisies & Donuts party from Lil Luna, perfect for springtime entertaining.

A very pretty setup from Martha Stewart...I think it makes a perfect brunch setting.

This donut party from Icing Designs is what got me all hopped up on the round treats kick.

We loved the If You Give A...series and if the favors are this adorable, then you know the full party from  Erin Volante Florals  based on If You Give A Dog A Donut has to be. 

Perhaps you prefer your donuts as cookies...check out the tutorial from Bake At 350, complete with free printables.

Need more donut love? Check out my Donuts For Dad post.

Labels: , ,