Great Scott, Memorial Day will be here before you know it...and those of us with young kids will find ourselves back in summer mode. But I have just the antidote to the inevitable 'Mom, we're bored'! Check out my Today's Mama post
on The Happy Family Movement's 3rd Annual Summer Bucket List Challenge.
The challenge goes live today and there are freebies and prizes from their sponsors to boot. You can still sign up and remember, quality time isn't about how much money you spend, but the time.
Since we are all signed up I thought I would share our bucket list for the wondrous area we live in that is the Puget Sound.
1. Plant pumpkins
2. Road trip to the in-laws in Spokane
3. Go geocaching
4. Go strawberry picking
8. Host a Breakfast Playdate
9. Have awesome birthday parties
10. Attend a few Movies In The Park
11. Make ice-cream
12. Go to farmer's markets
14. Backyard camping with lots of s'mores
15. Take our friends to IKEA who have never been
17. Make sugar cookies. From scratch.
18. Check out a summer camp or two
19. Visit lots of splash pads
20. Have a garage sale
21. Go on a art walk
I'll be crossing things off as we do them and hopefully we'll get through them all...if not, that's what next summer is for. And if you would like to play along, you know I'll be tweeting
our adventures fer sure so follow along!