Lemony Blueberry Layered Mini Pies + Pinterest Contest With Lucky Leaf


Nothing says spring like an easy, no-bake dessert and Lucky Leaf has the perfect one for your next celebration or dare I say, Mother's Day.  It's their Lemony Blueberry Layered Pie...except I tweaked it just a bit and used mini graham cracker crusts instead.  You know I like my portions.


I'm serious, it's easy! You add a layer of blueberry pie filling, top with the cream cheese mixture, chill for a bit and top with more blueberry filling. Yup, they are basically cheesecake pies! Talk about easy entertaining and no one is trying desperately not to butcher the pie when they are cutting a slice.

But today's post isn't just about eye candy but to share a few great promotions going on. Just in time for Mother's Day, Lucky Leaf has a great promotion with FTD to save $15 on select FTD favorites through May 12.

And even bigger, check out their “Good Things Come to Those Who Pin” Pinterest contest.  Enter for a chance to win one of 13 amazing prizes for sharing what inspires you this season...the grand prize is $500.  Just follow the contest link and enter between now and May 15th.

Disclaimer - I was provided the supplies from Lucky Leaf for review and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.

Labels: , , ,