May The Fourth Be With You + Free Comic Book Day

It's May 4th, also known as May The Fourth Be With You, also known as Star Wars Day.  Because of the phrase 'may the force be with you'. Get it?

I'm not going to reinvent the wheel by doing a full posting...do a Star Wars or May The Fourth search for serious SW obsessions and check out last year's post for a few (still) of my favorite parties.

May The Fourth Be With You Star Wars mask

I will squeeze in Cool Mom Picks' great round up of ideas like these AWESOME masks available for kids and adults.

But today is a double whammy of geek blessing because it is also Free Comic Book Day.  I'll let Hugh Jackman (squee!) tell you more...


We are going to attempt to go again this year, through a smaller, local shop. The lines were out of control last year and unless Rihanna is handing out Michael Kors purses filled with Kate Spade jewelry at my local grocery store, I don't stand in lines for anything free.

Labels: , , , , , ,