Pack A Picnic For Your Favorite Teacher

It's Teacher Appreciation Week! I'm sure you all have been seriously pinning some great ideas to use.  We are hosting all sorts of fun events this week like a Teacher Appreciation Breakfast and my job was to bring in a baked good.  Since I don't bake, I figured donuts are always a safe bet, but of course you know me, I couldn't just slap down a box.

Confetti Sunshine donut bags Teacher Appreciation


My girl Confetti Sunshine has a cute donut printable that I just had to use.  It was designed to print directly on the bag, but I decided to resize it down and change the color to make it a sticker. In fact, she has a plethora of teacher appreciation ideas and great downloads you should check out.

Teacher Appreciation picnic lunch basket

And speaking of my post title, head on over to Today's Mama where I'm sharing a great way to give your child's teacher a special break in their hectic workday, pack him or her a picnic lunch. I even break down the contents to make your shopping trip easier. And yes, it would be perfect for Mother's Day too.

Labels: , , , , , ,