Fiesta Friday - National Doughnut Day

You had me at doughnut/donut. The first Friday in June is National Doughnut Day so celebrate with a free one at some of your favorite chains like Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts. Local chains are having fun too, so check out your local area spots.

The Knot reception donut bar

The boy wants doughnuts instead of cupcakes for his birthday party tomorrow and I am more than happy to oblige.  There is nothing prettier than a stack of doughnuts on a cake plate, right? I wish I could have turned it into a full blown doughnut bar like this one from The Knot...but do I really want to be put on a hit list for sending 11 and 12 year olds home hopped up on sugar?

Celebrations At Home Coffee & Doughnuts table

Check out Celebrations At Home's Coffee And Doughnuts Bar with free printables...perfect for an impromptu playdate.

Super Dad Father's Day donuts

And of course, check out my recent doughnut filled post with so many fun party ideas and free printables.  Or take a gander at last year's Donuts For Dad...Father's Day is coming up fast so kill two birds with one stone for celebrating your dad and more doughnut inspired cleverness..

Labels: , , , , ,