Free Father's Day Printables Roundup + Round Two On Q13 Fox News



Father's Day is next Sunday and over on Today's Mama, I've got a roundup of 7 of my favorite free printables, like this shaving can printable from Delightfully Noted, that are sure to make the papa in your life proud!

And speaking of Father's Day, our Seattle Q13 Fox News asked me to come back for another segment...remember I shared Easter crafts?  This Friday, I'm so thrilled to be sharing all things fun for Father's Day. There will even be a free printable available for you to host your own super event...hint, hint!

Follow me on Instagram for all kinds of sneak peeks this week and of course, a few behind the scenes at the studio Friday morning. Don't worry...I'll be sharing plenty of reminders for my Seattle area peeps to check me out and get the segment's link up when it is available.

Labels: , , ,