Real Party/Fiesta Friday (On A Monday) - A Day At The Beach Party + Oriental Trading Review

This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

A Day At The Beach treat table

Last year, I had the pleasure of collaborating with Design Dazzle to share a few fabulous parties, starting with Summer Camp and their Christmas Wonderful series.  I was invited back to Summer Camp again and my post is up.

This time, it is A Day At The Beach Party and it is full of fun ideas using great finds from Dollar Tree and fabulous, FREE printables from Kim of The Celebration Shoppe.

But not everything was from Dollar Tree...Oriental Trading has an awesome selection of pool themed items and as part of their blogger program, they send me stuff to review.  Who doesn't love free party stuff? I ordered their regular and mini inflatable beach balls that hang over the party, and the swimming pool party cups.

As always, they are so easy to order from, and with their Rewards program, your purchases add up to points that can be used  for later purchases.  Did you know you can get extra Rewards on your birthday?

Oriental Trading swimming pool party collection

To be honest, I would have gotten the whole swimming pool party collection but I also had to get some goodies for my Baby Bling baby shower. But that is ok, I got two parties in one swoop.

So head on over to Design Dazzle and be inspired!

Disclaimer - I was provided product from Oriental Trading for review and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.

Labels: , , , ,