Fiesta Friday - Popsicle Party Inspiration Board

This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Popsicle® Blogger Program. Visit www.facebook.com/popsicle to join in on the conversation.

One of my very strenuous tasks as a  Popsicle® blog ambassador is hosting a Pop-Up popsicle party later this month.  I know, it's a hard job but someone's gotta do it!  And speaking of which, I will be hosting my first Popsicle® giveaway for next week's Tuesday Tip, guaranteed to keep you cool so stay tuned!

I've been collecting fabulous ideas over on my Pinterest board and have been working on a few projects to celebrate for one of the best ways to spend the summer, eating popsicles!  Here are a few of my favorite pins and a few other fun ideas...



Decorate with a rainbow tissue tassel from The Flair Exchange and a popsicle photo backdrop. Play water balloon spoon races with Two Shades Of Pink and serve popsicle cake pops or cupcakes with Mike & Ike cupcake toppers; have healthy and fun choices like these fruit and cheese snacks from Pizzazzerie. Don't leave the adults out with popsicle cocktails. The highlight of your party decor, a popsicle stick chandelier.


This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Popsicle® Blogger Program. Visit www.facebook.com/popsicle to join in on the conversation.





Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , , , ,