Wood Tag Popsicle Garland

This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Popsicle® Blogger Program. Visit www.facebook.com/popsicle to join in on the conversation.


wood tag popsicle garland

I'm working on fun projects for my Popsicle® Party and one of them is a garland for the main table. I'm making these fun wood tag popsicles to hang with mini paper tissue tassels.


wood tag popsicles

I was inspired by Whisker Graphic's tag popsicles and remembered 'oh yeah, I have wood tags I found at my local Paper Source'.  I'm sure you can find them in the scrapbook section of your favorite craft spot or online at Amazon.

wood tag popsicle garland DIY


Add washi tape to the wood tag and trim; hot glue on half a popsicle stick to the back and cuteness ensues.   If you are lucky enough to find larger tags, feel free to use jumbo popsicle sticks with them.  

I can't wait to get them strung with the mini tissue tassels. I'm still squeaking from their cuteness.  Oh FYI, tassels are painstakingly tedious to make.   In my mind, they look easy and they are, being just tissue.  But it took awhile just to make one.  I will be leaving them to the experts. 

Feel free to run out and make you a few...they would make cute cake toppers or use them for their original purpose as gift tags.  If you do, send me a picture, I would love to see what you come up with and share with everyone.

This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Popsicle® Blogger Program. Visit www.facebook.com/popsicle to join in on the conversation.






Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,