Gumball Pencil Necklace/Back To School Parties + Crafts

back to school gumball pencil necklace

I can't help but get in the back to school spirit around these parts with a gumball pencil necklace. I made a rainbow version for St. Patrick's Day so of course, I couldn't resist making another seasonal one. I don't know why, but I think they are the most clever...affordable...idea...ever!

You could also make it with a string of red gumballs and one green one for an apple or alternate yellow and black ones for a school bus. Oh, if you do, please send me a picture!


back to school party table

Speaking of back to school, head over to Today's Mama and check out my round up of my favorite parties! I especially love this party with the clear buckets filled with supplies hanging over the table.

back to school mason jar gift craft

If you are looking for more inspiration, I've got lots of school-themed posts and swing over to my 'Readin 'Riting 'Rithmetic Pinterest board for fabulous craft ideas like this mason jar gift idea.


be sure and click here to enter





Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.


Skip To My Lou



This Silly Girl's Life

Labels: , ,