Monkey Party In A Box + Blogiversary Announcement

You know I love a Party In A Box...I've done it lots of times, from Halloween to a welcome home party.  I did it again for my niece's second birthday this past weekend. Since they are in California, her party auntie had to send something to celebrate.

monkey party in a box

It all started with the cute monkey plates, cups and napkins I found at Dollar Tree. mask | brioche baking cups | book with puppet hand | green frosting | cups | palm tree drink umbrella | confetti | monkey cupcake toppers | napkins | paper straws | plate | curly candles

Not pictured is the banana cupcake mix...of course you have to have cupcakes!

monkey party in a box with shred



Cuteness indeed! They sent me the cutest video with her singing with the puppet on her hand, looking through her new book.  Oh how I miss this age!

Not Just A Mommy 5 year blogiversary celebration

And speaking of parties in a box, my MONTH LONG Blogiversary Celebration starts tomorrow and every Tuesday through September. It's been a crazy 5 years and I want to thank all of my amazing followers and supporters with a Party In A Box giveaway.  I have some amazing sponsors who are playing along and if you haven't met, I hope you will enjoy meeting them.

Spread the word and join the fun!





Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,