Fall Must-Have Beauty Buys With Spa Week Daily

I'm not just all about parties...a good hostess is well rested and primped. Well, I don't know about the well rested but I do know about the primped. I'm a serious product junkie (no surprise, there, I am a craft junkie after all)  which is why I'm part of Spa Week's Hot Mom Spa Squad. We get to try products and talk about our own favorite products, and of course, spa it up!

fall beauty must have buy LUSH Buffy bar
Head over to the Spa Week Daily blog and check out what I and fabulous fashionistas can't live without as the weather turns cool. In fact, I need to head ASAP and get more of what this is.  What is it? You gotta check out the post, and trust me, if you try it, you will never be able to go back to using whatever it was you were using that wasn't working.





Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,