Tuesday Tutorial - Carousel Cake Topper

This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Popsicle┬« Blogger Program. Visit www.facebook.com/popsicle to join in on the conversation.

DIY carousel cake topper with cupcake toppers


Yesterday I shared my carousel cake topper, born from my popsicle stick carousel craft fail,  and today's Tuesday Tutorial, I'm sharing how I made it.


I found this great flower shaped paper at Michaels and scored it across the petal bases and diagonally across the petal slits.

Cut across a petal slit to the center then fold the paper along the scored lines.

Overlap the slit petal and tape it down to form the five sided top of the carousel.

That's it! Cut a small hole at the top of the carousel and put the rock candy stick through (like an umbrella) and set inside the paper straw. Embellish popsicle sticks with washi tape and glue on the stickers.

Add to your cake and/or cupcakes.  I know...it's sooooo hard!

This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Popsicle┬« Blogger Program. Visit www.facebook.com/popsicle to join in on the conversation.





Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,