Mini Sugar Dusted Apple Bundt Cakes + Lucky 13 Recipe Contest With Lucky Leaf

Disclaimer - I was provided the supplies from Lucky Leaf and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.

Mini Sugar Dusted Apple Bundt Cakes with Lucky Leaf #Lucky13

It's holiday baking season and with Thanksgiving around the corner, my friends at Lucky Leaf always have great entertaining ideas and recipes. Today I'm sharing a twist on their Sugar Dusted Apple Bundt Cake by turning them into more-manageable-to-serve mini Bundts.

Mini Sugar Dusted Apple Bundt Cakes #Lucky13

I know, I can't get enough of my mini Bundt pan. If you aren't a great cake froster like myself, Bundts are perfect because you can just drizzle glaze or melted frosting over them.  In fact, I do have a regular Bundt pan and I rock a mean Bundt cake...they always come out smooth and never dry.  It's a gift...

I followed the recipe with a few adjustments. Because they are smaller, I lowered the minis' bake time from an hour to about 17 minutes.  I also cut up the larger slices in the apple pie filling before adding to the batter so there wouldn't be big chunks of apple inside each mini Bundt.  The recipe suggests an optional glaze, I dusted mine with powdered sugar. Using Wilton Mini 12 Cavity Fluted Pan, the recipe will make about 18-20 minis.

Easy and fun! Box up a few for gifting or make a batch for your office party. I most definitely will be making these for Thanksgiving...they were moist and very tasty. Plus, I like mini bite recipes and your guests will enjoy them too. No one feels guilty eating one...or two.


Speaking of baking, Lucky Leaf's Lucky 13 Recipe Contest is going on now. Enter your best original recipe using Lucky Leaf® Pie Filling for a chance to win one of 13 great prizes, including the $2,500 grand prize! Submit your recipe through December 2nd and qualified recipes will be on display in the recipe gallery on the Lucky Leaf Facebook page starting on December 3rd. Check out the official contest rules and more details at Lucky Leaf.

Disclaimer - I was provided the supplies from Lucky Leaf and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,