Minted Holiday Inspiration Board: Confetti And Bright Christmas

Whew! I'm so relieved Thanksgiving is over so I can concentrate all of my powers onto Christmas. I always feel weird doing Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving, but now the guilt is over.

I love taking part in Minted's inspiration board challenges, not just because they are one of my fabulous sponsors since anyone can take part in them. I'm always looking for party inspiration and hope to pass a little of it on to you.

Confetti and Bright Christmas by Dawn, see more holiday cards
Confetti and Bright Christmas board by Dawn. See more holiday cards

As always, for the Holiday Inspiration Board Challenge, you choose one of their holiday cards and create a board.  I'm really going through a non-traditional color phase with my holidays lately.  It's always more work but the payoff is fabulous.  This time, I went with their Happiest Holidays Photo Cards because I love the confetti dots and the color scheme.

Here are my favorite colorful and I might add, very cheery ideas from some very clever and crafty peeps. My ornament drink; gumdrop ornaments from The Sweetest Occasion; tablesetting featured on The Pretty Blog; takeout box advent calendar and holiday craft party from Studio DIY.

And speaking of Christmas, be sure to enter my The Candy Cottage giveaway for your own no-bake gingerbread houses, just assemble and decorate! Then, you can clean them up and store them away, then break them out any time of year.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,