Tuesday Tip - Thanksgiving Entertaining Tips

Um...is anyone else in Thanksgiving denial? Was it not JUST HALLOWEEN? I don't even have a turkey yet and there is some kind of Butterball shortage? Am I not having a houseful of guests coming? Yeah...I'm a little swamped.


I'm going to have to take my own advice...over on Today's Mama, I've got two great posts up...one all about great tips for affordable holiday entertaining....


...and two, for my Seattle area peeps, Metropolitan Market wants to help make your life easy by ordering holiday meals, fresh meats and sides from their extensive menu.  I recently attended a Holiday Tasting and had the pleasure of sampling some of their offerings and wine, so read all about it.  I also laid eyeballs on these awesome Fishs Eddy table settings, exclusively carried in Metropolitan Market. Getting a few pieces is on my to-do list.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,