4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Tuesday Trend - Modern Thanksgiving | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

11.05.2013

Tuesday Trend - Modern Thanksgiving

Chalkboard Modern Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, I'm mixing up my color palette because we are actually having guests over and I'm excited to try something new.  I am seriously inspired by Caravan Shoppe's chalkboard set and can't wait to put together my black/white/green table using this set.  I'm also working on a kids' table version using houndstooth that I will be revealing soon, and it is super cuteness.

Modern Thanksgiving collage

If you are looking for a few out-of-the-box, modern ideas for the upcoming holiday, I've a few ideas that will certainly inspire you.

Modern Thanksgiving table
Square settings, neon green and persimmon accents are a great foundation with Camille Styles.

Modern Thanksgiving veggie centerpiece
Veggie centerpieces are fabulously chic and modern. Gather your favorite vessels and cluster root vegetables, like carrots or these radishes from The Bride's Cafe.

Modern Thanksgiving acorn napkins
I love this acorn table napkins from One Sydney Road.

Modern Thanksgiving platter
This gorgeous Shanna Murray platter from west elm is sure to make everything from hors d' oeuvres to turkey slices shine.

Modern Thanksgiving potato leaves
No disrespect to mashed potatoes (which I lurve) but these potato leaves from She Knows are rocking.

Modern Thanksgiving Bean N Pepper Bundles
Are you so over green bean casserole topped with onion crisps? How about a modern twist with Taste Of Home's Festive Bean 'n' Pepper Bundles.

Modern Thanksgiving pumpkin rolls
Yes...I buy the bagged bread rolls, but this year, I'm going with these 'pumpkin rolls' from Thistlewood Farms. Could they be any cuter and are SUPER easy to make.

Modern Thanksgiving pumpkin cheesecake trifles
Mason Jar Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle. Boom. Thank you Food, Family & Finds.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.