I'm The New Party Tip Contributor For Moms & Munchkins

I can't believe how fast 2013 has flown by! But I am excited for 2014 because I have a few amazing collaborations, projects and parties already lined up. Plus, I am winding down with school and can finally get my plans in motion to take my business even further in motion.


One of  the collaborations I'm excited to share is starting in January, I will be a regular Party Tip Contributor for Moms & Munchkins.  If you don't know who they are you should! Founder Cheryl is a Canadian mom who a passion for parties, activities for kids, family fun and getting together for a moms’ night out.

She is always thinking of new and creative ways to have fun as a family and loves sharing this with all of the Moms & Munchkins readers. I get to the join her creative team with my monthly contribution of party tips, tricks and as always, awesome ways to party on a budget.

Added bonus...they are celebrating their two-year blogiversary with a fun giveaway of treats, printables and jewelry so head over and enter.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: