Top 13 Of 2013

It's the end of 2013 today, and of course, true to tradition, means it's time to wrap up all the fabulousness that happened to my little blog this year. There are so many more than 13, so I did a very unscientific poll with the most viewed, most Pinned, etc...

 We kicked off 2013 with our Glittery & Sparkly New Year's Eve Party.

This year's Kiss Me, I'm Green party was the culmination of my Won't You Be My Valentine? series.  You can't go wrong with Kermit.

To celebrate the release of Wreck It Ralph on DVD, I collaborated with Birthday Express for a movie watching party filled with treats and giggles.


I was absolutely blown away when a producer from our local Seattle affiliate Fox Q13 News contacted me to come on live for both Easter and Father's Day crafting segments! I am still amazed by the fact that I WAS ON TV!!

I was invited back to participate in Design Dazzle's Summer Camp series and debuted my Day At The Beach party table.

I created a nautical twist on 4th Of July with my Starfish & Stripes tablescape.


My 5 year blogiversary came with a week of fabulous giveaways to thank you all for being such amazing followers.
Being part of Bella Cupcake Couture's Cupcake Couture,  4th Of July and Back To School blog hops brought out my mad cupcake decorating skills.  I'm kidding...but I do love tricking out cupcakes.

It was the Summer Of Popsicle when I became a blog ambassador for 2013. It was fabulous giveaways, Popsicle crafts and of course, the party.

Being chosen to go inside Alt Summit's Alt For Everyone's swag bag. 'Nuff said.

Being part of Chinet's The Lost Art Of Getting Together campaign with my  Pumpkin Patch Tailgating Party was so awesome.

I was honored to participate in Confetti Sunshine's A Handmade Holiday party hop with other amazing bloggers sharing very clever DIY Christmas ideas.


We end the year with a bright and colorful Hoggy Holidays for my return to Design Dazzle's annual Christmas Wonderful series.

Happy New Year everyone! I'll be taking a bit of a blogging break but be sure and tune in next Tuesday, we'll be kicking off 2014 with an tasty giveaway to get you ready for the Super Bowl.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: