Fiesta Friday - Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Party And Drink Ideas

 I was provided DRY Soda  free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. This review is based strictly on my opinion and others may have a different opinion or experience with DRY Soda.

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl party table

Because our Seattle Seahawks (GO HAWKS!) are playing on Sunday, I've been sharing great Super Bowl ideas from a great way to serve pizzas (did you enter my giveaway to win 10 of your own?) to my party table over on Today's Mama with my party table. You have some time to run out and craft a few ideas...

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl drinks with DRY Soda

To continue celebrating our inevitable win...I'm sharing a few recipes from Seattle-based DRY Soda – the first all-natural, less sweet soda that has become a fast favorite for foodies, health-conscious soda lovers, renowned chefs and mixologists thanks to its pure, pronounced flavors and taste.

A couple of years ago, I had the pleasure of attending a meetup at their headquarters so of course, when I was offered the opportunity to try out a few of their Super Bowl inspired drinks recipes, I was more than game. Since the snacks are all about the grease, fat and beer, I thought a few beverages that could not only class up the joint, but are lighter in both flavor and calories is perfect.

Let's have a little fun with a cocktail and a mocktail!

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl 12th Man DRY Soda cocktail

12th Man
This lower calorie version of a margarita goes well with a plate of nachos!
1.5 oz tequila
0.5 oz triple sec
3 oz. Wild Lime DRY Soda
Kosher salt Garnish: lime wedge

1.  Rim a glass with lime wedge and then salt if desired.
2.  Fill glass with ice.
3.  Add tequila and triple sec to ice-filled cocktail shaker, shake 5 to 7 seconds and pour into glass.
4.  Top with Wild Lime DRY Soda and garnish with a lime wedge.

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl DRY Soda mocktail

Wild Lime DRY, Rosemary, and Grapefruit 
1 oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
1/2 oz rosemary simple syrup*
2-3 oz Wild Lime DRY Soda
Garnish: rosemary sprig

1.  Shake the first two ingredients in ice-filled cocktail shaker.
2.  Strain into cocktail glass and top with 2 − 3 oz of Wild Lime DRY Soda.
3.  Garnish with rosemary sprig laid across rim of glass for serving.

*Rosemary Simple Syrup
Bring 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar to a simmer until sugar is dissolved. Add a branch of rosemary and let steep 10 minutes. Strain discarding rosemary branch.

These drinks are fabulously light but not on the flavor and I love that it doesn't taste 'heavy'.  Which doesn't make them 'girly' drinks and I'm betting even your hard-core beer drinkers will have a taste or two.  Just make them in bigger glasses.

Cheers!

 I was provided DRY Soda  free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. This review is based strictly on my opinion and others may have a different opinion or experience with DRY Soda.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,