40% Off All Tiny Prints Thank You Cards

Disclaimer - This post is a sponsored post and contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission on any purchase made from products purchased after clicking through links. 

40% Off Tiny Prints Cards Feb. 24 only

For one day only...today, today...you can save 40% on all Tiny Prints thank you notes. Tiny Prints has a huge collection of custom stationery to choose from. You can choose the text, the font, add photos, and completely customize the cards in a style that is uniquely you.

To take advantage of this offer, which is only valid today through 11: 59 p.m. PT,  all you have to do is visit Tiny Prints Thank You Cards page. Then, choose from any of their 400+ designs. After that, customize it by adding photos, selecting your font(s), and adding the text you want. Finally, when you checkout, use the code GIVETHANKS40 to save 40% of your entire order.

That's it! You know I loves me some Tiny Prints, so I'm probably going to get me a few cards too. I love sending cards out and I can never have enough. One of our favorites to get are the Super Cute Heroes; they look like The Avengers so completely acceptable to use for birthday thank you cards, according to my 9 year old  boy.  Ok, stop reading and go!

Disclaimer - This post is a sponsored post and contains affiliate links. I may earn a small commission on any purchase made from products purchased after clicking through links.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,