Fiesta Friday - Oscar Fiestas IV

Oscar party inspiration
Oscar season sure crept up on me...usually I post earlier because I know some of you are throwing fabulous viewing parties. My goal is to one day, host my own party. Here are a few fabulous ideas to get you on your party way with this year's Oscar Fiesta round up!

SF Girl By The Bay grew up watching the Oscars, so you know she can throw a fabulous party with fabulous drinks like the Chocolatini.  I love the gold doily underneath.

I always look forward to Epicurious' annual movie menus inspired by Best Picture nominees like Twelve Year's A Slave's Apple and Blackberry Polenta Cobbler. Mix and match recipes and drinks to your heart's content.

Oscar party inspiration Red Carpet Cocktail

Ridiculously simple and fabulous, Domestikated Life's Red Carpet Cocktail...you had me at licorice garnish.

Lovin' Camille Styles' party...a little bit of glitter goes a long way...a runner of confetti, y'all!

Oscar party inspiration Bird's Party free printables

Bird's Party is offering free printables in classic black and white. and popcorn bar ideas.

I love these fun Bubbly Cheers coasters from Sugar Paper.

Oscar party inspiration trophy place card

If you need more, like this super cute trophy placecard from The Glitter Guide, take a peek back at last year's Oscar party inspiration, and it will link you to a few more inspiration posts.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,