Fiesta Friday - Valentine Link Party Favorites + Pinterest Love

As Lili von Shtupp sings in Blazing Saddles...'I'm soo tired'. It's been a crazy few weeks with all the craziness for the Superbowl,  prepping for a major event at work on Wednesday (which means I missed our Seahawks Superbowl parade, 700,000 people!) our annual Valentine's Day Bingo at school last night, of which I have zero pictures of our super cute bake sale table, which I made super cute cupcakes for, valentine stuff, and of course, school.

 I haven't been on the posting ball lately, just getting out my mandatory guest posting everywhere. Again, we all know when Dawn gets biz-ay, the blog does not.



But there is still plenty of Valentine's Day love to be shared...remember our Valentine Link Party with Design Dazzle? Well, we all shared our favorite links, and out of 452, it wasn't easy.  But since I pinned it and gushed about it before, my pick was Frog Prince Paperie's Puppy Love Valentine Mailboxes. Not only is it awesome, but you can download the printable and make your own awesomeness.  Head over and check out everyone else's picks over on Design Dazzle, so much super cuteness you will want to pinch it's cheeks.


And speaking of Valentine cleverness, you should really check out my Valentine's Day pinboard.  Oodles of cleverness, lots of great, last minute ideas and not-so-last minute ideas like this gumball creation from Party Lolli, who I have the pleasure of working with on something super cute coming up soon.  Man, how many cutes can one squeeze into a post?  Cute.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,