Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Sunshine And Grey Girl's Night Out

Sunshine and Grey Girl's Night Out table

I have amazing friends and when one of us isn't doing so great, we rally around to support each other, and drink and eat, and craft. Yup...time for some quality girl time.  When I spied this beautiful wrapping paper at HomeGoods, I knew it would be the perfect backdrop (and message) for a Sunshine And Grey Girl's Night Out.

Sunshine and Grey Girl's Night Out meringue cups



Sunshine and Grey Girl's Night Out chips and dip

My friend is gluten free, so a trip to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods is always a must. I found meringue cups at TJ and filled them with berries.  The amazing bean dip and sweet potato tortilla chips are from Whole Foods...oh they were so good.

Sunshine and Grey Girl's Night Out table paper straw cake topper

My favorite part was my paper straw cake topper.  If you follow me on Instagram, you got a sneak peek at it.  When I came across Sassy Style Interior Redesign's paper straw banner, I knew it would make the perfect topper! I just cut my straws in fourths, threaded them with baker's twine and tied them to candy sticks. Oh yes, you will be seeing many of them in the future...it's not like I don't have a bazillion paper straws.


Sunshine and Grey Girl's Night Out Party Lolli favors

Remember Tuesday's Tip with my Party Lolli review and a sneak inside of mine? The girls loved them!

Sunshine and Grey Girl's Night Out planting table

Everyone knows if you come to one of my parties...there will be a craft.  My original idea fell through (it was no-nail art...but I am still working the kinks out on that idea and it may work one day) but with spring on the horizon, a little green seemed to be in order.  So, I picked up a few succulents, glass containers, soil and filler for everyone to take home some greenery.


Sunshine and Grey Girl's Night Out succulent bowls

 Finished off with washi tape flags...

Now...off you go to get your girls together!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,