Tuesday Tip - Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's Day Gift Guide

I'm so super excited about Mother's Day this year because not only is it my birthday, it's my 40th! I know...I can't believe it myself. Today I wanted to share my wish list for Mother's Day to inspire you to find something special for the moms in your life.

Andara gold cuff bangle bracelet from Max And Chloe;  Glass Cloche Jewelry Storage from Pottery Barn;  Everyday Leather Zip Pouch from Mark & Graham;  Hello Sweetie gift set from Lush;  iPhone Case from ban.do;  Je t'aime pillow cover from CWonder; 3 Tiered Fruit and Cheese Serving Set from Home Wet Bar.

Minted's personalized wrapping paper

And to top it all off, you have to wrap your gift in  Minted's personalized wrapping paper.  Upload your favorite pictures and bring a tear to your mom's eyes.  I ordered the XO paper in teal, and I swear it arrived in two days, no special shipping requirements, so it will get to you in plenty of time.


I love this paper design because it works for every occasion like Father's Day, birthdays or just-because days.

Mother's Day gift picnic basket

And speaking of gift ideas, if you have the pleasure of living near your mom, why not take her on a picnic for Mother's Day? If weather doesn't permit, spread a pretty blanket down in your living room and turn up the heat.  Last year, I shared a fun picnic basket idea on Today's Mama that is two gifts in one, so head over for all the details.





Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,