Free Memorial Day Cup Topper Printable

I participated in the It’s Hip to be Square with Chinet® House Party and was provided the product free of charge by the company or PR firm as part of the program. Others may have a different opinion or experience with House Party. This review is based strictly on my opinion.

free Memorial Day gumball favor cup topper
This weekend, I will be taking part in the It’s Hip to be Square with Chinet® House Party with my Memorial Day GNO.  I've been working on a few party items using the box of product I was sent, and yesterday I shared the tassel garland I made with Chinet®'s dinner napkins.  Today is another sneak peek with one of the party favors made with Chinet® Cut Crystal 9 oz cups.

When I spied and fell in love with Melissa of Design Eat Repeat's free lemonade gumball printable (and be sure to check out her cookie and doughnut versions), I knew I needed to make my own that are perfect for Memorial Day and 4th Of July favors.

I created star lids and used my extensive stash of Sweetworks red and white gumballs. Since the cup/lid is wider than Melissa's original design, I used milkshake/jumbo paper straws instead of regular straws. To keep the bugs out, you can also use them as drink toppers for your patriotic libations.

The lids measure at 3 5/8" so if you have star scrapbook paper, you can do the same thing yourself cutting a circle of that size.  If you don't, feel free to download my version by clicking on this image.

Hope this makes your Memorial Day celebration even more fun!

I participated in the It’s Hip to be Square with Chinet® House Party and was provided the product free of charge by the company or PR firm as part of the program. Others may have a different opinion or experience with House Party. This review is based strictly on my opinion.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,