Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Headed For A Bright Future Neon Graduation Party

Disclaimer - This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with PartyPail. I was provided the product free of charge by the company or PR firm and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.
Headed For A Bright Future graduation party goody table

First it was the inspiration board, then free favor tags and the treat table.  We finish Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party week with the party table.

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party table

Neon is the name of the party game today...but not too much, a little goes a long way.  Start off with a neutral base so you aren't overwhelming your guests with all the brightness.

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party banner

I made an easy banner trimming neon paper and stickers, then finishing off with mini clothespins on twine.  Until I learn to sew, my little clothespins work hard.

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party balloon dipped vases

My new party obsession comes inspired by Brit & Co, balloon dipped bud vases.  All the look of paint, none of the permanent. 

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party wide table


Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party picture place cards

A great place card idea, use guests' baby photos. Not only is it a great walk down memory lane but an awesome conversation starter.  Before the party, accost their parents for a photo, make a copy of the photos onto cardstock and trim square.  


For the place settings, I used the rest of my stash from PartyPail for the place settings.  With their white 7" square plates and cups, I  jazzed them up a bit with washi tape and round stickers.  This is a great way to pull your color through white paper items.

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party cups

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party candy favor boxes

Nope, those aren't plastic sunglasses...I broke out a candy mold and made them myself. I folded down the sides of Chinese take out boxes, then filled them with Sixlets and the sunglasses for a fun favor.

No fuss, no muss...and perfect for entertaining a large crowd.  No need to beg and borrow china and breakables, paper goods can be fun!

I hope you have been inspired this week to celebrate your graduate's bright future!

Where to buy:
sunglasses candy mold, giant clothespins, bud vases, washi tape, neon paper, mini clothespins, take out boxes - Michaels
Grad glasses, round stickers, balloons - Dollar Tree

Disclaimer - This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with PartyPail. I was provided the product free of charge by the company or PR firm and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , , ,