Tuesday Tip - Headed For A Bright Future Neon Graduation Party Inspiration Board

Graduation season is in full swing! Next year, my oldest graduates from middle school (...my head is spinning...) and I'm already party planning! He loves neon and bright colors so it got me to thinking about a bright future graduation party theme and inspired my latest shoot, Headed For A Bright Future.

The rest of this week, I'll be sharing some fun neon graduation party ideas and free printables to help with your party plans.   Of course, neon is fun all year round for any party.  Even for Christmas...

Today I'm sharing my inspiration board...
Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party inspiration board
Cupcakes from Moss & Mint; tiered trays from Joy's Hope; paper chains from Style Me Pretty: mini table setting from Green Wedding Shoes;  bags and tags from Martha Stewart;   Neon tissue paper garland from The Flair Exchange; balloon dipped mason jars from Brit & Co; placesetting from Brooklyn Bride;

Come back tomorrow for a bright favor idea with a free printable...




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , ,