Real Party - Headed For A Bright Future Neon Graduation Party Treat Table

Disclaimer - This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with PartyPail. I was provided the product free of charge by the company or PR firm and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party treat table

Remember Tuesday's inspiration board for my Headed For A Bright Future graduation theme? Here's the treat table I put together to go with tomorrow's Fiesta Friday, the party table.

When Sarah of PartyPail reached out to check out some of their solid colored party supplies, I was more than game. PartyPail's founders wanted to help parents, family members, and friends simplify the sometimes stressful, and often challenging task of planning baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, and birthday parties. I love that this is so my party motto in a nutshell.

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party treat table cup and plate cake stand

I love that they have a shop label that breaks all their solid color tableware down by color so it was easy to pick and choose the items I wanted to use.  For this table, I used their bright pink 9 oz. cups, sunkissed orange 7" square paper plates and fresh lime 9" square paper plates to make super cute treat stands!

I'm not calling them cake stands because they aren't sturdy enough for a cake, but for light food items like mini cupcakes and macarons are perfect.  I centered the cups on back of the plates and hot-glued them on.  Be sure the cups are glued rimside down for more stability.

These are perfect for those who don't have a ton of servingware, or going to a location that you don't want to take your breakables to. And hello, recyclable when the party's over! You can mix and match colors like I did, or make them all one color to 'class' things up.  Well, as classy as paper plates and cups can be.

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party treat table scrapbook paper mortar board with tissue tassels

There is no way someone, somewhere hasn't done this...but I swear I searched because I never want to be 'that site' that passes ideas as their own.  So if this has already happened somewhere, my bad. I swear this occurred to me in a moment of sheer inspiration.

I ordered tissue tassels from The Flair Exchange, attached them to 12 X 12 black cardstock, and covered the tassel loop with a 3" punch of paper.  Yes, big paper mortar boards.  Seriously, how has this not been done before?  They make a perfect backdrop if you order the tassels in your school colors.  Don't want to do them in black? Change the color!

Headed For A Bright Future neon graduation party treat table paper straws and flags

I can't get enough of my paper straws and Hooray washi tape from Target.


I couldn't resist putting in these pencils I found at Dollar Tree.  I meant to put cute little saying flags on them...but totally forgot.


Be sure and tune in tomorrow for the party table and if you missed it, check out my free favor tag download.

Disclaimer - This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with PartyPail. I was provided the product free of charge by the company or PR firm and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , , ,