Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Modern Graduation Guest Post For Whisker Graphics

Black And White Graduation Dessert Bar with Whisker Graphics

It's graduation season and whether it's from preschool, middle school, high school or college, it's always a cause for celebration! I'm over the moon to be a guest poster on Whisker Graphics. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw a few sneak peeks of the goodies they sent me to play with.

I created a fun dessert bar  using always classic black and white but make it your own adding your student's school colors.  I added a few bright punches of color to show how easily that can be done.

Be sure and head on over for all the details and their cute products I used, including making a really, REALLY easy cake topper idea.

Black And White Graduation Dessert Bar with Whisker Graphics washi tape flag

Now, I'm sharing a few shots you won't see over on WG of some of my favorite details, like this Hooray washi tape I found at Target that made the perfect flag with their polka dot straws.

And yes, the cart is also from Target...but wait, doesn't it have a wood inlay?  Why yes...I just covered it with their wrapping paper.  It's the perfect way to personalize your cart for any occasion.

Black And White Graduation Dessert Bar with Whisker Graphics appetizer plates

When we went to Vegas this past Christmas, I also found these super cute appetizer plates at Target. They are a set of four different woodland animals with gold accents...I've never seen them at any of my local Targets and they were the last clearanced set.  I soooo would have loved at least 2 more sets.  Boo.


Black And White Graduation Dessert Bar with Whisker Graphics candy buffet

Here's a closeup of the candy bar...my fabulous friends at Sweetworks sent me lots of gold candy to play with; gold Sixlets and gumballs, foiled solid milk gold balls and croquettes.  Candy makes everything better.

I hope you are inspired for graduation season...and stay tuned, I have one more post for Whisker Graphics next week for more graduation awesomeness.

Linking up at Tidy Mom


Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,