Tuesday Tip - Soccer Favors With SweetWorks

Disclaimer - I am a blog partner with SweetWorks and provided the product free of charge for use by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation is provided.
chocolate soccer ball favors with SweetWorks

Spring soccer is ending for us and I'm glad to be off the circuit for a little while.  Both boys are in, so I spend a lot of evenings on the field.  As a sweet send-off to our teammates and coach, SweetWorks sent me some great candy to play with; foiled solid chocolate balls in soccer,  leaf and kiwi green and soccer bubble gum.


chocolate soccer ball team favors with SweetWorks

Thank yous don't need to be fussy or complicated, especially with kids.  Believe you me, half the goodies are gone before they even realize what they came in.  For the team, I made a easy label with our team name, lined a cello bag with soccer ball scrap paper, and filled 'er up.

chocolate soccer ball coach favor with SweetWorks

Coach's treat was a square acetate box with a fun ribbon and tag.  Both are great ideas for your upcoming FIFA watching party/ies or next soccer party.

My older boy preferred to use the gumballs for his team.  Now, because I'm not insane, I packaged a few gumballs in the same cello bags instead of the big ass cup here for his team. But I thought it would be fun to tweak an idea I did a few years ago with jellybeans and licorice.

soccer gumball favors with SweetWorks

soccer gumball favors with SweetWorks closeup

Aren't these just the coolest with all kinds of soccer terms on them?  And I bet you didn't know they are gluten-free? All the kids loved both sets of treats.  Don't worry, soccer season kicks off again in the fall so you have plenty of time to get your act together next season.

Disclaimer - I am a blog partner with SweetWorks and provided the product free of charge for use by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation is provided.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,