10 Cool Pineapple Crafts


It's a Flamingo + Pineapple party all this week on the blog.  Those two are so trendy, summer cool right now, I couldn't resist getting in on the fun.  I did two shoots in one, a kids' table and tweaking it a bit for an adult soiree.First it was my inspiration board, then it was pineapple macarons.

Today, it's all about the pineapple crafts...there are just so many amazing ones that I narrowed it down to my favorite 10!  All but two have tutorials so be sure and head to their respective blogs for the how-tos.


Pineapple invite from Oh Happy Day.



DIY pineapple crayons from Tell Love & Chocolate.


Origami pineapple straws from Sugar & Charm.


DIY stamped scarf by A Bubbly Life for The Style House.


Pineapple lamp shade by Craft Foxes.


Free wrapping paper download from Whimsey Box.


Pineapple dish from Jade and Fern.


Nail art from Divine Caroline.


I'm not sure if these were purchased gold or if they painted them?  Either way, fabulousness with Event Jubilee.


Or just paint real pineapples with The City Sage.


In case you missed it...my pineapple macarons.

So really, that's 11...but who's counting?




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,