Real Party - Popsicle Park Party

This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Popsicle® Blogger Program. Visit www.facebook.com/popsicle to join in on the conversation.


Real Party - Popsicle Park Party

There is no better way to end the summer than getting a few friends together to play at the park for a Popsicle® Party! Between summer school, working on my Party With A Purpose charity event, and trips to see grandma,  the summer flew by and there were so many friends we haven't seen all summer.  It was the perfect time to get together.  It was the perfect time.

With a cooler full of dry ice, popsicles are easy to transport and keep frozen.

Real Party - Popsicle Park Party table

Yes, I still have my letters and pool noodle popsicles from last year's party...I love the color pop against the black and white stripes!


Did you catch the special edition Red Classics box?  It has all the red flavors, cherry, raspberry and strawberry...and check out the original logo.  I pretty much ate most of them...the kids zeroed in on the other boxes and I still haven't had a Pop Up yet.

Real Party - Popsicle Park Party fruit cups

I always try to balance out the sugar at my parties; snow cones filled with fruit are always a fun change.

Real Party - Popsicle Park Party favors


As if there wasn't enough sugar, we had some cookies and bags filled with Sixlets for favors.  But the showstoppers of course, were the popsicles.  I couldn't snap the photos fast enough before the crowd descended on them...

Real Party - Popsicle Park Party guests



Real Party - Popsicle Park Party Rules For Being A Kid

I think this photo sums up our favorite rule from the  Popsicle® Rules For Being A Kid Guidebook, the Pass It On Rule: Popsicle® pops taste better when shared with friends.


This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Popsicle® Blogger Program. Visit www.facebook.com/popsicle to join in on the conversation.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,