10 Ways To Style A Bar Cart


I love using my bar cart for entertaining; it's from Target and sadly, no longer available.  Did you catch it recently for my Bloody Mary Bar?

Speaking of which,  I've been on a bit of a alcoholic beverage kick lately.  I'm hosting a girls' night out Wine and Cheese Party in a few weeks so I've been collecting a lot of ideas for inspiration, and you know my cart will be making an appearance.

I've been coming across so many great bar cart ideas, so I'm sharing a few today...here are 10 fabulous ways to style a bar cart and other alternatives at your next party.



Perfect for holding sweets, and dressed up with fringe with Rue Daily.


It is the perfect way to host a confetti party with Confetti Sunshine.


I used mine for a confetti bar for a charity event.


Yes, you can talk your beau into having some cuteness at his party; check out this birthday bar cart from Bright & Bold for her husband's birthday.


I love how Shine Your Light repurposed a changing table into a versatile piece for all types of parties.


So you don't have a bar cart? That's ok...make a chalkboard bar with The Every Girl.


A side table makes a fabulous set up with Ruffled.


Hide all the books and use your bookshelf as a bar; via HGTV.


I love how this bar featured on Decor8 utilized wall space for their libations.


Ahhh....to have this fabulous piece in my yard....what an amazing conversation piece; via flower.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,