Fall Themed Treat Bags For Whisker Graphics


It's official...I went from guest posting (remember my modern graduation post) to part of the Whisker Graphics' Design Team! I've been a big fan of them for years (my recent back to school place cards) and I'm excited to be creating fun party and craft ideas featuring their fun products. 

I'm thrilled to be share my first project, easy fall themed treat bags.  They are a fun way to package up your homemade (or storebought goodies, like me) for your harvest themed events!  How fun would a basket full be on your fall party table?


What you'll need:

Middy Bitty Bags in orange honeycomb and red chevron
Solid green and brown Divine Twine
small green tags
wood grain paper straws (you can get them from Amazon).

Simply fill your bag with treats, insert the straw and tie bag closed with twine and tag!


Labels: , ,