Fiesta Friday/Real Party - How To Create A Bloody Mary Bar

The DIY bar trend isn't going away any time soon, but it becomes so much fun as a real bar...as in on a bar cart.  I'm always a big fan of anything that engages my guests and a beverage bar is one of my favorite ideas.

When Abigail of Paper & Cake reached out for a collaboration, I was more than game.  I've been a big fan of her printable partyware for years and I've always wondered what they would look like with an adult twist.

Paper & Cake Fire Truck Birthday party kit


How to create a Bloody Mary Bar

If aren't in the mood for printing and cutting out printables, her Party Kits are right up your alley.  It is a party in a box and everything you need for a great...wait for it...party! I used her Fire Truck Birthday Party kit for an adult soiree, a Bloody Mary Bar! Hot and spicy was the perfect way to go with this kit. I loved how everything was all the pieces were ready to play with,  plus they don't feel 'kiddish' like other sets can.



The trick to the perfect Bloody Mary

Set up a table, sidebar or bar cart loaded with all the ingredients and let your guests have it their way making the ultimate Bloody Mary.  With a variety of juices, liquor, veggies,  hot sauces and and garnishes, guests mix their drink to suit their own taste.

There are so many options to choose from...here are a few I used and a few more to inspire you...



Bloody Mary drink glasses

Bloody Mary drink glasses

Bloody Mary party favors


Little cans of tomato juice and small vodka or gin bottles with a little confetti is the perfect send-off. Aren't the kit's gift toppers fun? Seriously, I love printables that work for all age groups.

I hope you are inspired to add a Bloody Mary bar to your next event...it's not just for brunch.  I hear it is awesome for a tailgating party.  Thanks Paper & Cake for joining in on our fun!

2 inch cupcake picks (used as confetti), lollipop sticks (garnish skewers),  Happy Birthday Pennant Banner with matching twine, favor bag toppers, cellophane bags, paper straws -  Paper & Cake




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,