If You Like Piña Coladas...

photo courtesy of National Geographic 
So...the blog is on hiatus because I'm on vacation...and not pulled together enough to have a bunch of posts all lined up or have guest bloggers and all that, so you, dear readers wouldn't even know I was gone.  I admire people who can do that.  Me, not so much.  I'm busy buying cute clothes, packing them, turning vacation email on, grabbing the passports.  

This gorgeous photo is a clue where I'm at...follow me on Instagram to see where I'm at.

When I'm back and  running sometime late next week and it will be Halloween, Halloween, Halloween...plus my Wine & Cheese Party inspiration board! 



Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.