Tuesday Tutorial - Mod Podge Pumpkins

How to mod podge pumpkins with Middy Bitty Bags

I'm not a big fan of pumpkin carving...I like to enjoy my pumpkins for most of the season. My latest Design Team project for Whisker Graphics, Mod Podge Pumpkins.  I mod podged Middy Bitty Bags onto pumpkins; the  perfect way to decorate pumpkins that can last through Thanksgiving.



What You'll Need:

How to mod podge pumpkins with Middy Bitty Bags

Middy Bitty Bags
pumpkins or ornamental gourds
Mod Podge
acrylic paint

How To:


Mod podge pumpkins

Be ye warned, this is a very messy and time-consuming task.  Seriously messy. But totally worth it.

Check out my other fall-themed craft using Middy Bitty Bags.

Linking up on Home Stories A to Z


Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Never miss a post by signing up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,