I have been on a serious black, white and mint Christmas kick lately. To be honest, Oh Joy! For Target's winter collection
is what started it. I absolutely love the color combo; it can be dressed up or down for any holiday occasion. For my latest Whisker Graphics Design Team post
, I did some Christmas crafting with Bitty Bags for a fun tablesetting.
- These fun dessert and dinner plates are a Target Dollar Spot score and while I was there, I picked up Oh Joy For Target's striped mugs.
- I love chalkboard paper, the possibilities are endless! Mine is from Michaels but black butcher paper works just as well.
- A simple wood spoon and fork get special treatment in a polka dot Little Bitty Bag topped with a Scrolly Square label. I handwrote my label but did you know you can run the label sheet through the printer?
- I love paper folding crafts and my favorite part of this shoot are my origami tree. I folded them from Middy Bitty bags with this tutorial from Krokotak.
- A little gift at your guest's placesetting is a wonderful way to welcome them. I wrapped the little box with the origami tree paper trimmings, and yes, topped it off with a conversation heart cupcake topper from Bake It Pretty. Hey, who said it had to just be for Valentine's Day?
Stay tuned for more black, white and mint Christmas inspiration with my Christmas Wonderful post for Design Dazzle debuting Thursday.
Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on Facebook
. Never miss a post by signing up by email
. You can also follow the blog with Feedly.
Labels: Christmas, crafts, party themes, real parties, Tuesday Tutorial