Tuesday Tutorial - Middy Bitty Bag Placecards

Middy Bitty Bag Placecards for Whisker Graphics

When I came across this glamorous black and gold Betsy Johnson inspired shoot on Fab You Bliss, I immediately fell in love with every element.  I also thought to myself, 'Self, we can recreate the placecards with my Whisker Graphics metallic gold chevron Middy Bitty Bags'.  And for this month's Design Team submission, I did just that.

Middy Bitty Bag Placecards

What you'll need:


2 metallic gold chevron Middy Bitty Bags
black cardstock
white or chalk pen
adhesive




Have I mentioned my obsession with my new gold chalk ink pen from Paper Source? With a chiseled tip, I feel like I can write calligraphy...but not really.  It can write on chalkboard, glass, metal and plastic, so you know someone will be embellishing her whiteware very soon...

Middy Bitty Bag Placecards

If you are looking to bring a little sparkle to your Christmas or New Year’s Eve party table, this is a fabulous and easy way to do it. You could even make smaller place cards with the chevron Little Bitty Bags to label the items on your food buffet or cocktail bar.

Cheers!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , ,