Tuesday Trend - Gift Wrapping Parties

Gift Wrapping Parties

Yeah, ugly sweater parties are 'in' right now.  I've been throwing them since 2008. I tend to lose interest in a theme if 'everyone' is having one. I guess I like to torture myself being angry I can never find themed items then become all stuck up about it when I can find it everywhere.  But I don't tire of hot cocoa bars...and they are everywhere, so go figure.  That is my passive-aggressive problem to deal with another day.

I will also never, ever, ever tire of gift wrapping parties.  Here's why...

Gift Wrapping Parties invitation

You can send out these free and super cute invitations from The Sweetest Occasion.


Gift Wrapping Parties wrapping station table

You can make this laborious part of the holidays a way to catch up with your girls.  DesignLoveFest and her friends spent a fun morning drinking too many coffee/Baileys concoctions and catching up.

Gift Wrapping Parties my party table

You can set up a decorating area and and break out all those vessels you've used on your food bars like I did for my party...

Gift Wrapping Parties supply station

...and this party featured on Restyle Source.

Gift Wrapping Parties non-traditional color palette

You can have lots of fun playing with non-traditional colors like this party from 100 Layer Cake. An evening event calls for pretty cocktails and storebought goodies...no crazy baking here!

Gift Wrapping Parties packing peanuts

You can serve super cute and clever snacks like these 'packing peanuts' from Thoughtfully Simple....

Gift Wrapping Parties gift wrap cake

...and Taste Of Home's Gift Wrap Cake.  I personally would purchase the cake and focus all of my energy on the chocolate bow, it's the showstopper.

Everyone goes home with their gifts wrapped and their spirits bright.  Win-win all around!

***UPDATE***


Seriously, I don't know how this squeaked by me, but I had to add in the fabulous ladies of Bite Me More bringing the color and fun with their gift wrapping party.  A quick trip to the dollar store and you are halfway done!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,