Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Easy Super Bowl Party Ideas

This is a post for Oriental Trading as part of their Blogger Community. This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed. I was provided the product free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.


Easy and fun Super Bowl party ideas

Super Bowl XLIX is coming up fast and we can't wait to cheer on our Seattle Seahawks to their second win! Monday,  I shared a fabulous party spread and today I'm sharing how I tweaked the same spread for easy entertaining using fun products from Oriental Trading.

Super Bowl party table

Super Bowl party table chili bowls
Easy Super Bowl party ideas; toy trophies as candy bowls

Easy Super Bowl party ideas; chili bowl
Easy Super Bowl party ideas; Bloody Mary

These easy ideas will make a big impact at your Super Bowl party! Mix and match your favorite ones because your football fans will love them all.

This is a post for Oriental Trading as part of their Blogger Community. This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed. I was provided the product free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , , ,