Free Super Bowl Treat Box Printables

Free Super Bowl Treat Box Printables

Only a few days left to Super Bowl XLIX! Today, I'm sharing a fun idea to help cheer on your favorite team this Sunday...cough...Seattle Seahawks....treat boxes filled with candy in your team's colors.

I came across these clear boxes in Target's Dollar Spot and I said to myself, 'Self, they look like those overpriced treat tackle boxes over in the Valentine's Day section...you can do better.'

Free Super Bowl Treat Box Printables

And I did...after picking up some football-shaped chocolates and candy coins from Party City and using my stash of Sweetworks' Sixlets and stars.  These are perfect to take with you on Sunday as a hostess gift...besides the 6 pack or pizza.

I whipped up these 3" square and 2" X 5" Game Time Sweets labels, printed them on sticker paper and attached to the top of the boxes.  I didn't want them to scream 'Super Bowl' so you can use them all year long for any sports-related party.

 If you can't find the boxes, that's ok! You can still use the labels as hang tags.  Just print out on white cardstock, punch a hole through a corner and tie to a bag or jar filled with treats.

Free Super Bowl Treat Box Printables Patriots

Although we are all 12th Man Seahawks Pride around here for our local team, I didn't want to be completely biased and not share a little Patriots love.  Just a little.

Free Super Bowl Treat Box Printables Seattle Seahawks

Free Super Bowl Treat Box Printables Seattle Seahawks


Click here or on the printable photo above to download for FREE! Be sure and set your print setting to ‘Actual Size’.

Stylish Super Bowl party tips
Speaking of Super Bowl, if you need more party inspiration, be sure and check out my Stylish Super Bowl Party Tips guest post for the Rosanna blog Table Talk for fabulous ideas featuring a few of their products.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,