Fiesta Friday - RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Tablescape

This is a post for Oriental Trading Co. as part of their Blogger Community. This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed. I was provided the product free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review. 

RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party

Although my boys are getting too old for playdates...'it's called hanging out, Mom' my 13 year old informed me...I still want to make them a fun time to get together, and give me an excuse to entertain.  Since Valentine's Day can get 'girly' I wanted to put a little spin on it for those of you entertain boys...RAWR Means XOXO in Dinosaur.

There is no need to stress out making a special tablescape...including no-bake treats.  Everything here is storebought with easy to find supplies.  Let's walk through the details and you'll be putting together a fun table in no time...

RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party table

RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party backdrop

Reusable decor is your biggest help; investing in tissue fans and lanterns will make anytime celebrating a snap.  Oriental Trading Co. is my favorite place to find party supplies and for bulk pricing on tissue fans, they can't be beat.  Although my honeycomb balls are from Shop Sweet Lulu, the tissues fans are from Oriental Trading Co.

I'm not a big balloon person but I do love mylar balloons because they can be deflated and reused again.  The XO mylar balloons are so my favorite, although they are WAY bigger than I expected at 34"...for some reason I thought it said 24".  And what does one need to fill up almost 3' worth of balloons? A Balloon Time tank of course..

If you follow me, you know I can't get enough of using wrapping paper as a table cover...this great silver and hearts paper is from Target.  I laid it over sequin material...man, a couple yards of sequin is not cheap.  I couldn't find what I wanted at Jo-Ann Fabrics so I had to pay full price at another store that doesn't take coupons.  I won't say any names, but it also has Fabrics in its name.  But toootally worth it.

RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party table top

XOXO Valentines Day chalkboard plates


RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party nuggets

RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party cupcakes

RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party mini Rice Krispies cake
RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party mini milk jugs

RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party veggies

RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party bottles
 RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party favor jars

 RAWR Means XOXO In Dinosaur Valentine's Day Party jar lids

Incorporate all these ideas or pick your favorite for a fun and festive tablescape this Valentine's Day.

This is a post for Oriental Trading Co.  as part of their Blogger Community. This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed. I was provided the product free of charge and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review. 




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , ,