I still can't believe it's 2015! True to tradition, means it's time to wrap up all the fabulousness that happened to my little blog with the top 10 posts of 2014. There are so many more than 10, so I did a very unscientific poll with the most viewed, most Pinned, and general awesomeness, at least according to me!
In chronological order...
1. My super popular Super Bowl
2. 2014 was the year of The Guest Contributor; first, I became a Party Tip Tuesday
contributor for Moms & Munchkins.
3. Inspired Easter Easter egg paper baskets
4. When your friend needs a spot of sunshine during a hard time, my Sunshine and Grey Party
5. As part of Confetti Sunshine's The Party Hop: Summer Fiesta, my taco invitation
6. My Whisker Graphics graduation cart guest post
lead to a Design Team position!
7. I returned again as a Popsicle blog ambassador and ended our summer with a Popsicle Party
8. A crusher on all things Rosanna, I was over the moon when I was invited to become a regular guest poster for their blog Table Talk
9. My second favorite party, the Mint and Black Christmas table
for Design Dazzle's Christmas Wonderful.
10. To end the year with my favorite party, our Bon Voyage to 2014! New Year's Eve Party
2015 is bringing more parties, crafts and fun!! Cheers to the New Year!
Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on Facebook
. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email
. You can also follow the blog with Feedly.