Host A Galentine's Day Party

How to host a Galentine's Day party

Valentine's Day can sometimes be hard on singles...everyone is all in love and happy...but it's hard on couples too! High expectations...overpriced roses and dinners...ridiculous, big-eyed stuffed animals that say 'I Wuv You'.  That's why hubby and I are going out on February 15...

Whether you are single or not, get your girls together on February 13 and celebrate Galentine's Day! Head over to the Rosanna blog and check out my post for a  few fabulous ways to party it up girl power style!


If you are really love bitter, my Love Stings post is full of seriously awesome party ideas (voodoo doll cookies, anyone?) and will lead you to even more bitter posts.

FYI Adam Sandler's amazingly awesomely painful rendition of Love Stinks from The Wedding Singer is running through my head.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,