Tuesday Trend - Emoji Party Ideas

Emoji Party Ideas

So until I recently traded my S2 phone for an S5, I had no idea about the power of the emoji. My poor phone only saw question marks.

Emoji Party Ideas; Bird's Party printables

Now, I'm an emoting fool.  And I can't turn back.  I've never been the LOL type, but apparently I love me an emoji.  When Bird's Party's spring magazine came out with her super cute Emojifest party on the cover, it got me to thinking about all the ideas I've been seeing everywhere.

And the party bells are also ringing for my boys' joint graduation party from 5th and 8th grade, it's the perfect theme for tweens and teens.  Since I am new to the emoji game, I declare 2015 the Year Of The Emoji and today's Tuesday Trend.

Emoji Party Ideas; The Alison Show's Emoji Party

The party doesn't stop at The Alison Show. her Alison's Feelings Fest - Emoji Dance Party is full of awesome party ideas...and makes me feel like dancing.


Emoji Party Ideas; Studio DIY balloons

Studio DIY's balloons...genius!

Emoji Party Ideas; Today's Parent

Today's Parent has a plethora of ideas from jewelry to cookie pops!

Emoji Party Ideas; emoji pumpkins

Have the coolest pumpkins on the block this fall with Bespoke Bride's pumpkin DIY.

Emoji Party Ideas; emoji cookies

Check out Nerd Nummies' super cute how-to cookie video on Brit + Co.

Emoji Party Ideas; emoji cookie cutter

Or step up your cookie game with NoodlePrints' emoji cookie cutter.

Emoji Party Ideas; smiley face french fries

How adorable are these sandwiches made with McCain smiley french fries?

Emoji Party Ideas; smiley face erasers

Oriental Trading has lots of smiley faced products that are party ready...from erasers to candy.

Have you seen any cool emoji products or ideas out there? Please share, I'm looking for party inspiration...

***UPDATE***


Emoji Party Ideas; DIY coasters

I just stumbled across these fabulous coasters from At Home With Love's Instagram feed and found her cute DIY for Lovely Indeed. Of course, I have to update this post to include them!

***UPDATE***


Emoji graduation party

Our party was a huge success...come check it out!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,