March Madness Basketball Party Table

March Madness Basketball Party Table

Living in a house of boys, you would think I'm a sports lover.  Not really, only when my kids are playing.  I'm not a sports widow either...my husband follows but isn't obsessive/ spends his free time in the sport of the season. However, he loves basketball...he did his March Madness brackets and gets very angry at the TV.

I, on the hand, look at it as another excuse to create a basketball party table with a few fun ideas for entertaining.  It started with a little inspiration from a giant basketball pillow from IKEA.  OK, I just wanted to buy the pillow. I used a traditional color palette, but feel free to swap the colors for your favorite college team that makes it past the Final Four.

March Madness Basketball Party Table

March Madness Basketball Party Table


March Madness Basketball Party snacks


March Madness Basketball Party snacks


March Madness Basketball Party mandarin basketballs


March Madness Basketball Party veggies

March Madness Basketball Party pretzels


March Madness Basketball Party chicken wings

March Madness Basketball Party cake

March Madness Basketball Party drinks

March Madness Basketball Party collage

I hope you're inspired by the details above to style a fabulous March Madness basketball party table. Feel free to adapt them year round for end of season parties and birthday parties.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,